I won!
I am the winner of the 15th Mommy Giveaway http://www.the-giveaway.com/2008/07/15th-mommy-giveaway.html
at
-------------------------------------------------------------
I was so happy to hear that I'd won a necklace and bracelet from http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/index.asp.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Baby Koala loves to chew on my necklace and bracelet--
definitely saving my shoulders and fingers from some bite marks.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't checked out The Giveaway, I highly recommend it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And if you have a little one teething, hurry and get yourself some
teething bling. You'll be happy, and so will your kiddo.


2 comments:
Hi, I'm Lori from Beyond the Garden - you signed up for my give-away and your name was drawn. I left a message for you on my blog as well as you Lunchtime grocery run post - if you're interested in the gift please contact me through my blog "contact us" page, otherwise - if I don't hear from you by Monday I will figure you're not interested and I will have to draw another name from the hat. I hope to hear from you soon! Blessings!
I'm sorry - I just realized this current link leads to a blogger page. Come on over to beyondthegarden (dot) org
Post a Comment