Mercedes at Common Sense with Money awarded me the Blog Award above. Check out her site here: http://moneycommonsense.blogspot.com/
Her money saving tips have been a blessing to me as I begin my TMMO (daveramsey.com). My little koala would also like to thank her for the baby food tips, as he has enjoyed some yummy squash and carrots as a result. http://moneycommonsense.blogspot.com/2008/07/dos-and-donts-of-making-your-own-baby.html
Thanks for thinking of me, Mercedes!
I'd like to recognize some hard working bloggers out there--I appreciate your insight into saving money and living life.
Coupon Cravings http://www.couponcravings.com/
A Garden of Blessings http://www.agardenofblessings.blogspot.com/
Thrifty Florida Mama http://www.thriftyfloridamama.net/
Leaving Excess http://www.leavingexcess.com/
Memories at Home http://memoriesathome.blogspot.com/
If you haven't checked out theses blogs, you are missing out!
Here are the rules for the winners:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.- Don't forget this step. This is great free advertising!
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.



1 comment:
yippppeeee :) I left a little note for you on my blog. thank you so much!
Post a Comment