My favorite thing is a certain pair of shoes--these shoes have not been eaten yet (see post here http://koalamama.blogspot.com/2008/08/stupid-tax.html) , and literally carried me through pregnancy, as I could not stuff my hugely swollen feet into any other pair. These shoes are not for the fashionistas--at least not the style I have. I was so fortunate to receive these as a gift from an employee. I won't keep you in suspense any longer....my comfy, dog proof selection? Crocs.

These to be exact. I'm guilty of wearing them to work, church, and anywhere else you can think of---during pregnancy daily, and occassionally even now as my feet have not shrunk to pre-pregnancy sizes.
Tell me about your favorite shoes in the comments section!
What are your favorite things? Join in the fun at http://fiddledeedeeblog.blogspot.com/!



5 comments:
Our dogs have chewed up several pairs of crocks :( silly puppies! I'm glad you have enjoyed our crocks!
i've heard those are incredibly comfortable, but i've not run into them in my neck of the woods yet...i'll have to hunt some down now! :)
Our two year old has a pair of Crocs (received as a gift from Grandparents :) They are fabulous, he can take them off and put them on so easily by himself. I've yet to purchase a pair for myself but I've been thinking about it!
I have not yet purchased a pair of these for my self I do think I might need a pink pair with rinestones!
definitely my croc flip flops, easy on easy off and so comfortable!
Post a Comment