but I'm learning!
I met a real live fellow coupon-er today at CVS, and I am sure I have a lot to learn. I spotted the coupon binder, and asked if that method worked well for her...since I've been thinking about converting. Little did I know that quick conversation would lead to me learning about a grocery store not too far away that doubles coupons and a pet supply store that welcomes coupons!
Ms. L gets 100 inserts per week, and can get 100 dollars worth of groceries for 10.00. I can only hope to be that good at the coupon game someday!
It was nice to meet a real live coupon-er, as most I "know" are online. Do you see fellow coupon-ers on your CVS and grocery store trips, or do you feel alone in your couponing as I sometimes do?


2 comments:
I am yet to personally meet another couponer and in our town I don't see that many people checking out with coupons, so sometimes it does feel like I'm the only one couponing.
But then I see the bare shelves at my local Walgreens and think otherwise.
Love your blog, btw. I'm originally from Australia and love your blog title :)
I share your pain. I haven't met a single person and think the store people must think I'm a loon or something.
Post a Comment