Monday, August 11, 2008

A new site...

I wanted to share with you a new site I've been enjoying lately http://shakethesalt.com/
I love the giveaways, fun tips, and bible verses! The blog design is colorful and fun.
Check it out! The launch party is still going on, so you'll have many chances to win great prizes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this site too! It's so great and I entered a couple of the giveaways! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hung up my word art using just regular thumb tacks. The letters I got from Wal-mart were pre-drilled in the back with holes for easy hanging. I liked the way the thumb tacks created a bit of space between the wall and the letter; they look a bit raised. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet comments and the linky love. :)

Christy