Hey fellow shoppers...
Sorry for the slow posting around here, baby koala is still sick.
Check out these sites for some great deal ideas and freebies:
http://www.couponcravings.com/ (has the CVS preview so you can plan your Sunday shopping trip)
http://www.kingdomfirstmom.com/2008/08/freebie-round-up.html (freebies this week!)
http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/ (I love the Walgreens and CVS snacks at this site)
http://moneycommonsense.blogspot.com/2008/08/beat-higher-diaper-prices.html (Mercedes has some great ideas on saving money on diapers)
http://www.dealseekingmom.com/2008/08/new-cvs-coupons-expire-81008.html (some last minute CVS coupons)
Happy Shopping!
Sorry for the slow posting around here, baby koala is still sick.
Check out these sites for some great deal ideas and freebies:
http://www.couponcravings.com/ (has the CVS preview so you can plan your Sunday shopping trip)
http://www.kingdomfirstmom.com/2008/08/freebie-round-up.html (freebies this week!)
http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/ (I love the Walgreens and CVS snacks at this site)
http://moneycommonsense.blogspot.com/2008/08/beat-higher-diaper-prices.html (Mercedes has some great ideas on saving money on diapers)
http://www.dealseekingmom.com/2008/08/new-cvs-coupons-expire-81008.html (some last minute CVS coupons)
Happy Shopping!


1 comment:
Your blog is soooo cute! Did you do it yourself? Thanks for your comment. I never tried the rice milk. I wish I would have when I was nursing. I may try sending the company a letter - thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment