Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Favorite Things...

My favorite thing this week is the Lamaze Octotunes. I guess I should say it is my son's favorite thing, but I love it too! Each leg, tentacle, arm....(what is it when it is an octopus?) squeaks a different note when you squeeze it, so you can acutally "play" songs. It can calm my son down almost everytime he is upset. He loves music, and he loves his colorful Octopus! Does your child have a favorite toy?
What is your favorite thing this week? Join in at www.fiddledeedeeblog.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

GeonHui's Bakery said...

That looks like a great toy!

CanCan said...

I love that too! I can spend a long time playing with it after the kids are disinterested.

My 3 1/2 year old likes dressing up in costumes. That is his "favorite".

SmlTwnLdy said...

I'm here from fiddledeedee. I LOVE the Octotunes. It has been my favorite toy since I received it at one of my baby showers for my 21-month-old daughter! Mine is an aqua blue color. My daughter doesn't enjoy this toy as much as I do, but that makes sharing a lot easier. :)