I'm nesting. Like, cleaning, organizing, standing on chairs to move things, having my hubby move furniture around, kind of nesting.I'll try to explain how odd that is for me, because if there were a Mrs. Messy--um, that would be me. A hard thing to admit to fellow mommy bloggers, who seem so darn neat--and whose homes (at least in the pictures) seem to be spotless!
I've always been this way--the complete opposite in this way of a Dad who was the very opposite of Mr. Messy, and my sister--well she got all of the neat gene.
I have clutter, lots of it--and it is time for it to go!
I'm looking for advice, suggestions, and blog posts--on how you clear the clutter, keep up with your home, and keep "everything in it's place." I'd like to turn this pregnancy nesting into a lifestyle change, and oh my, my husband--he would love it if I could truly make that happen!
So, why this for a works for me Wednesday post? Because, these:

work for me in this nesting phase. I was able to pick a few up for 75% off in the CVS clearance aisle.
For less than 2.00, I was able to satisfy a part of this nesting, and not break the budget.
How have I used these so far? We have many electronics in this house, which come with many chargers. Those cords and chargers fit perfectly into one container, and are now safely tucked away in the study.
That's how Sterilite Containers work for me. What works for you in home organization?
Check out more Works for Me Wednesday, at http://www.wearethatfamily.com/.


3 comments:
I have no suggestions, just wanted to let you know I'm the same way! I always feel like everyone else's house looks spotless and mine looks trashed!
I love those containers, I wish I could find them where I am now!
Yeah, they usually brand the husbands the messy ones. Even though I'm a guy, and married to a wife who's very into cleaning, I would have to agree. The only thing that motivates me is that I'm cleaning with my wife. Anyway, when we clean our house, she always leaves the difficult stuff for me to do. Of course, it's natural, but the carpet cleaning's not an easy job. So I told her that I'm getting people who are experts in carpet cleaning in Orange County. Well, at least she said yes, only with a few conditions: first, they have to be the best carpet cleaning Orange County, CA has, and I have to pay for it myself. Well, that's quick karma against my laziness. Anyway, thanks for sharing something about getting clean and organized! I hope you liked my little story here, too. More power to you and your blog!
Post a Comment