Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, Easy Week



We have an easy week--as a couple of evenings we have dinner plans out or with friends.

I'd love some feedback regarding peanut butter donuts, my latest pregnancy craving, see post here: http://koalamama.blogspot.com/2009/04/craving-confession.html

Here's the simple dinner menu plan:

Quick Spaghetti (with the help of Ragu)

Orange Juice Pork Chops (see recipe below) and Cole Slaw

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1827,151162-235195,00.html

Rotisserie Chicken Sandwiches (use leftovers for chicken salad and chicken and rice soup)

Looking for some menu ideas? Head on over to www.orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Thank goodness I haven't craved anything THAT specific this pregnancy! But donuts are sounding really good...peanut butter or not!

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Oh how funny. When I linked up to MPM I put that mine was an easy week too. We ate out as well (birthdays).

Thanks for popping by my blog. I love your profile pick. Your "koala" is adorable!!

I see you are new to money makeover...I have heard soooo much about it that I plan to pick up a copy on our next library visit and see what this is all about.

Have a great night!