I wanted to share a great Pull Ups deal I scored at CVS this weekend.
Here's how it worked:
2 packages of Huggies Pull Ups=20.00
1 large package of Huggies Wipes=5.00
Total=25.00
Used 2, 2.00 off Pull Ups coupons
Total=21.00
This would have been a good deal, however some additional coupons, and ECBs made it even sweeter.
-5/25 CVS coupon e-mailed to me
-8.00 ECB
-3.98 ECB
I paid roughly 4.00 Out of Pocket, and I earned 10.00 in ECBs.
Note: The Overnight Pull Ups are not included in this deal, I purchased the regular ones and will save them for potty training days.
Have you scored any great CVS deals lately?


3 comments:
hi there! i haven't scored any great CVS deals lately, but i'm going to go there and see what they have this month! :) thanks for the reminder...
have you ever thought of cloth diapers? (i used them with my daughter, and they worked out great)
melissa
That was a good deal. Check out my blog on my latest CVS deal.
Thanks for stopping by and entering my first giveaway! Good luck!
Post a Comment