I've been falling off the coupon-ing wagon again lately.
Between work, my family, and my pregnancy (not in that order of priority)--couponing does not make it into the schedule.
I had a (small) burst of energy this week, and decided to get some coupons together and make the trip to Walgreens. It was totally worth it--I saved 82%!
Here is what I scored:
4 St Ives Body Washes
1 Right Guard Deodorant
4 Packages of Diapers
6 John Frieda Shampoos and Conditioners
2 Carmex
3 Reusable Walgreens Totes
Estimated Retail Value: 120.00
Total paid OOP after coupons: 19.00
Savings: about 82%
I had a very patient cashier in the cosmetics area (they always seem to be more friendly in that department) that let me complete several transactions, and roll the Register Rewards I was earning.
I also made a stop at another Walgreens and purchased 2 Shick Titanium Razors (9.49, on sale buy 1 get 1 free), used 2 4.00 off coupons, and got both for 1.50!
If you have time to stop at Walgreens today, I highly suggest it.
You can find more Walgreens deals here @ Hip2Save:
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/06/walgreens-deals-614-620.html
And get the scoop for the sales starting tomorrow here:
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/06/walgreens-deals-621-627.html
Between work, my family, and my pregnancy (not in that order of priority)--couponing does not make it into the schedule.
I had a (small) burst of energy this week, and decided to get some coupons together and make the trip to Walgreens. It was totally worth it--I saved 82%!
Here is what I scored:
4 St Ives Body Washes
1 Right Guard Deodorant
4 Packages of Diapers
6 John Frieda Shampoos and Conditioners
2 Carmex
3 Reusable Walgreens Totes
Estimated Retail Value: 120.00
Total paid OOP after coupons: 19.00
Savings: about 82%
I had a very patient cashier in the cosmetics area (they always seem to be more friendly in that department) that let me complete several transactions, and roll the Register Rewards I was earning.
I also made a stop at another Walgreens and purchased 2 Shick Titanium Razors (9.49, on sale buy 1 get 1 free), used 2 4.00 off coupons, and got both for 1.50!
If you have time to stop at Walgreens today, I highly suggest it.
You can find more Walgreens deals here @ Hip2Save:
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/06/walgreens-deals-614-620.html
And get the scoop for the sales starting tomorrow here:
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/06/walgreens-deals-621-627.html


1 comment:
A Fan of Simply J Crochet...
Come check out the Simply J Crochet Giveaway at
www.thelawellinfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks! ; )
Post a Comment