
I'm an aspiring Bento maker--anyone with experience out there?
I'd love to hear hints, tips, and see your creative pictures!
Above is a picture of my first attempt (sorry for the upside down shot). It consisted of cucumbers, strawberries, green pepper strips, sausage links, garbanzo beans with tomatoes, and yogurt parfait. The strawberries, pepper strips and cucumbers made up a smiley face.
The strawberries were a hit--the green pepper strips, not so much!

The plan for dinner this week:
- Egg rolls, fried rice, homemade egg drop soup
- Baked Fish, Edamame
- Breakfast for dinner--Sausage, Eggs, Waffles, Fruit
- Turkey Meat Mini Meatloaves, Green Beans
- Beans, Rice, Tortillas
- Salad and Soup--not sure what type of soup. Any summer soup recommendations?
For some great menu ideas, head on over to http://www.orgjunkie.com/!


1 comment:
Clue me in here, what's a Bento?
That is such a cute way to dress up lunch time. I wonder if that would work for my 7 yr old, he doesn't eat anything these days.
Post a Comment