Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Walgreens Inexpensive Hair Dryer and Clearance


Walgreens has the above hair dryer on sale for 12.99! To sweeten the deal, you'll earn 10.00 in Register Rewards for your next purchase. Just remember: Register Rewards can't be rolled for the same item--so you can't use your earned 10.00 to purchase a 2nd hair dryer.

I found this great deal through Common Sense With Money--thanks, Mercedes!
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2009/06/hot-deals-at-walgreens-revlon-hair-dryer-and-more/

I was able to find 2 of these today! These would make a nice gift for some girl graduates in your life heading out to college.

I rolled the Register Rewards for needed items around here--diapers and wipes!

I was seeking some of the clearanced deals, but neither in my area had any of the Angel Soft, Pull Ups, or Bounty left. Check out Coupon College the list of what you might find at your store--happy hunting!

http://couponcollege.blogspot.com/2009/06/additional-walgreens-deals-and.html

3 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

I have that hair dryer! I love it. I may have to pop into Walgreens and pick up a 2nd one at that price.♦

Liu said...

Hi,
Your blog is awesome and some excellent information is shared. Your blog is useful for our visitors.
Fabove, Canada's leading beauty store, recommends these best hair dryers based on Customer's rating and ranking. Sorted in different price ranges and categories. Free shipping across Canada and USA.

mercy said...

Hi,
I love your blog and it is more informative.
Fabove, Canada's leading beauty store, recommends these best hair dryers based on Customer's rating and ranking. Sorted in different price ranges and categories. Free shipping across Canada and USA