Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Phil and Ted's Sale




I just found out about this great deal at http://www.slickdeals.net/!



The phil&teds Graffiti Sport with Doubles and Lazy Ted is on sale @ Costco for $300! This is an amazing buy, and I'm in the market for a double stroller.

The used phil&teds in my area on Craigslist cost this much, so I'm seriously considering this deal.



http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11478218&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US



I'm still debating between phil&teds and the Baby Jogger City Mini Double...any opinions out there?









Unfortunately, both are likely to be budget busters for this thifty mommy--even when found on sale!


3 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

They both look like cool strollers but I wouldn't spend $300 on a stroller that is only going to get used for a few years. But maybe you think it is worth it. We have a nice functional one that we got for nearly half that price.

Beth@RedandHoney said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm curious, where have you had fiddleheads before? And where do you live now that you can't get them? They are so yummy aren't they?!

Jennifer said...

I work for ebabyplace and these strollers sell like crazy. They are great for moms on the go!