
I was so honored to receive this blog award from Cascia @ Healthy Moms!
http://www.thehealthymoms.net/
If you have not done so, hop on over and check out Healthy Moms for some great articles and ideas!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I've run across many wonderful blogs lately--here are 15 for you to check out:
1) Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
http://inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/
2) No Time for Flash Cards
http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/
3) Cents to Get Debt Free
http://gettingfreedom.blogspot.com/
4) Saving and Giving
http://savingandgiving.blogspot.com/
5) Gather Little by Little
http://www.gatherlittlebylittle.com/
6) Joyful Abode
http://www.joyfulabode.com/blog
7) Stroller Patroller
http://strollerpatroller.blogspot.com/
8) Hip 2 Save
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/
9) Song Bird Tiff
http://songbirdtiff.blogspot.com/
10) Cooking During Stolen Moments
http://stolenmomentscooking.com/
11) Steady Mom
http://www.steadymom.com/
12) Do They Have Salsa in China?
http://www.salsainchina.blogspot.com/
13) The Creative Mama
http://thecreativemama.com/
14) Wild Olive
http://wildoliveliveit.blogspot.com/
15) The LPM Blog--especially this post!
Have you stumbled across any great new blogs lately?


4 comments:
Thanks so much...you are so kind!
It's so fun to be on this same journey of thrifty living. :)
Thank you so much for the award! I haven't heard of a lot of the other blogs--I'll have to check them out! :)
Thank you so much for including me! I really appreciate it and look forward to exploring your other recommendations.
You have a great blog and I am going to head on over and visit the other ones that you recommend.
Post a Comment