In honor of my 100th post, I've finally added a profile picture, and I have a new e-mail address:
tara (at) mamakoala (dot) com
The profile pic is of my little Koala who inspired me to start saving money...which led me to the wonderful world of money saving blogs, personal finance blogs, and so many other inspiring and funny blogs! I'm also working on adding a blogroll to the sidebar:
Mama Saves, Mama Reads, etc.
Happy Wordless Wednesday
(although I'll admit mine was not so wordless this week)!
Join in the fun at www.5minutesformom.com



5 comments:
The cutest koala I've ever seen that's NOT in Australia.
Great WW!
Patricia @ From Wags to Riches
Wow - what a wonderful pic. So cute.
Happy WW
AW! What a CUTE Koala! YAY for him bringing you into the wonderful world of blogs!! ;-)
What a precious little koala, happy 100th post!
Congratulations koala mama! I'm so proud of you and your blog. It's really looking wonderful with the addition of the blogroll and profile photo. Keeping it all in perspective - knowing that little koala is all the reason you need. Congrats again!
Post a Comment