I'm honored to be selected by Karen at Frugal Rhode Island Mama
for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
***********************************************************************************
Isn't it pretty?

Thank you, Karen!
The rules: I have to share six things I'm thankful for and forward this award to six other Kreative Bloggers.
I'm Thankful for:
1) My incredible family
2) Grace!
3) My wonderful friends
4) My adorable dogs
5) My job, which allows me to work from home
6) Beginning the Total Money Makeover Plan in May (check out the awesome series of the steps here: http://simplemom.net/dave-ramseys-baby-steps/), which led me down this couponing, money saving path--and led me to the wise women in this bloggy world!
I have many blogs I'm thankful for, but here are six I'm awarding the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- The Bargain Shopper Lady http://www.bargainshopperlady.com/
- The Diaper Diaries http://thediaperdiaries.net/
- Modern Mommyhood http://modernmommyhood.blogspot.com/
- Chief Family Officer http://www.chieffamilyofficer.com/
- Sisterly Savings http://sisterlysavings.net/
- China, Baby! http://www.ourfamilyjournal.com/ check out their fundraiser to bring home their precious butterfly boy, Owen--the story behind the butterfly boy name is beautiful--read that here http://www.ourfamilyjournal.com/search/label/Butterfly%20Story --fundraiser details here: http://www.ourfamilyjournal.com/2008/11/our-family-fundraiser-update.html)


5 comments:
Thank you so much!
Family and dogs...what more do you need? :)
Thanks, you rock!!
Thank you so much, Tara! This is great :)
Congrats to you! And I think you are awesome- you must let me know when you get your Ergo and how you like it!!
Steph
Post a Comment