I've been slow to post the last few days, as I was enjoying the long holiday weekend chasing baby koala around, as he's learned to crawl!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to share with you a quick CVS scenario for this week:
Covergirl WetSlicks Amazemint are on sale for 5.99, earn 5.99 ECB
use: buy one covergirl lip product from the newspaper insert 08/31
use: 1.00 off any covergirl product from the newspaper insert 08/31
Pay 5.40, earn 5.99 ecb--and get 2 lip glosses!
Alyssa has a different take on this scenario at kingdomfirstmom.com (I went with the lip gloss scenario as I prefer the gloss) where you will save even more!
Check out her post here:
http://www.kingdomfirstmom.com/2008/08/cvs-5-challenge-august-31st-september.html
Happy Shopping!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to share with you a quick CVS scenario for this week:
Covergirl WetSlicks Amazemint are on sale for 5.99, earn 5.99 ECB
use: buy one covergirl lip product from the newspaper insert 08/31
use: 1.00 off any covergirl product from the newspaper insert 08/31
Pay 5.40, earn 5.99 ecb--and get 2 lip glosses!
Alyssa has a different take on this scenario at kingdomfirstmom.com (I went with the lip gloss scenario as I prefer the gloss) where you will save even more!
Check out her post here:
http://www.kingdomfirstmom.com/2008/08/cvs-5-challenge-august-31st-september.html
Happy Shopping!


No comments:
Post a Comment