Monday, September 22, 2008

CVS 9/21

I haven't posted about my CVS trips in awhile--I've actually been going (shock!) less frequently. My stockpile is sustaining our shampoo and shaving needs:-)
That said, CVS lured me in with a 5/30 coupon yesterday (sent to my e-mail inbox on Thursday).
2 Huggies Mega Packs
1 package of Gerber Organic Pears
1 Nivea for Men Bodywash
-5/30
-1 huggies from insert
-1 huggies from insert
-1 Nivea from free sample received from Walmart
-ECBs
Total: 22.00 Out of Pocket
ECBs Earned: 14.99 (for huggies and Nivea)
Not too bad, but not my best trip ever!
The Nivea is a money maker if you have a coupon from an insert or sample--it is 4.99, receive 4.99 ECBs--with the 1.00 coupon, pay 3.99 and earn 4.99. I love being paid to take items off the shelves!
How did you do last week? What are your scenarios this week? I'd love to hear from you in the comments section.

No comments: