Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

I'm joining in on Thirsty Thursday, over at "a little birdie told me..." http://birdiesaystweet.blogspot.com/

I'm sure many of you have made this recipe for a wedding or baby shower, but if not--it is a must try! My niece and nephews enjoy having this along with our Thanksgiving or Christmas meals as well. My Grandmother likes to make it for New Year's Eve. It is SO easy, but SO tasty.

2 ingredients: Any Flavor of Sherbert and Sprite (you can use ginger ale or 7-up)

Mix together in a pretty punchbowl until frothy, serve and enjoy:-)

What are your suggestions for Thirsty Thursday? Check out the Pumpkin Spice Latte and share your recipes at http://birdiesaystweet.blogspot.com/2008/09/thirsty-thursday_18.html.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun Mama Koala. I love your punch recipe and I'm not sure why we only make things like this for showers... so YUMMY! Just think, you could do a can of sprite and an ice cream scoop full of sherbert for a single serving.

Totallyscrappy said...

We just love all the frothy/bubbly goodness coming from the punch bowl, don't we? :)

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Saw you over on Sammi's site and linked over. I love this tasty treat of a drink. My mom made it at all special events growing up.

My other favorite... though I buy it and don't make it myself... if caramel apple cider from Starbucks or Barnes & Noble. It is sooooo delicious and perfect in colder weather.

Glad I stopped by. Hope you have a tremendous weekend.