Friday, March 13, 2009

Renew My Strength...Again.

I've taken a break from blogging, limited my bargain shopping, meal planning, etc--and am really just trying to make it through each day.

We lost a very dear friend recently--suddenly, unexpectedly. She was 26, and leaves behind an 8 year old son and many family and friends.

It has shaken us up in so many ways, and oh, I miss her so!

Great deals don't seem important, but I am still committed to learning to be a good steward with my money. I will re-focus on it eventually.

I talked about Renewing My Strength earlier this year...

http://koalamama.blogspot.com/2009/01/renew-my-strength.html

I'm re-focusing on this verse, and praying for strength.

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40: 31

Blessings,
Tara aka Mama Koala

3 comments:

Allison said...

You are in our prayers, I can only imagine the pain that you are feeling right now. I've been praying that God's peace would come over you and I will now pray that he renews your soul as you're traveling through this valley so that soon you you'll be on a mountain top once again.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss.

Prayers,
Patricia

janie said...

Tara, I am so sorry beyond words-
Psalm 55:22