Sunday, January 18, 2009

Renew My Strength

The past couple of months have brought many ups and downs...

the highest up? Finding out we are having baby #2!

the lowest down? Losing my husband's Grandma last week.

Through it all the deal seeking/couponing, thrifty ways have gone out the window.

I'm ready to get back on track!

By NOT deal seeking I've definitely seen the impact to my bank account. It is truly amazing how much can be saved by meal planning, cooking at home, CVSing, and coupon clipping.

I'm tired, but ready to renew my strength...

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40: 31

On a fun note--I won a great giveaway at pennypinchingdiva.com! If you have not checked out Shynea's site, you are missing out. Head on over to find great deals.

http://www.pennypinchingdiva.com/

No comments: