Friday, March 20, 2009

Frugal Friday, Inexpensive Way to Share Good News


We had our ultrasound yesterday, and were able to find out if our baby is a
boy or a girl.
This is how we shared it with our family...
We took boxes like these:

When you first opened the box, you saw these:

Next were sachets similar to those below, filled with spice:



On the bottom was a wooden block my hubby made, and we used stickers to spell out N-I-C-E!


(I randomly found this cake idea--isn't it cute?) check out more here: http://fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com/2008/07/baby-block-cake.html






Our family was thrilled to hear Baby Koala will have a baby sister!
Looking for some Frugal Ideas? Head on over to www.lifeasmom.com.

4 comments:

jac. said...

What a great way to introduce your daughter's arrival to your loved ones. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable way to tell your family of the fantastic news!

And Congratulations on another sweet Baby Koala :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.