Wow! Your husband is artistic in his photography! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I, too am a CVSer, and bargain shopper, as of earlier this year. I love it!
I'm blessed to be Dan's wife (10 years) and mommy to my sweet little zoo (Archer age 6, Elleana age 4). I'm learning each day the value in choosing joy, showing gratitude, and dwelling in God's peace. Feel free to contact me at: mommy koala at live dot com.
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
11 comments:
Wow! Looks like you had lots of visitors. Great photos!
Your photographer hubby did a great job! These pictures are great!
Happy WW!
What great pictures!
Happy WW!
Wow, what FABULOUS photos!
Wow! Your husband is artistic in his photography! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I, too am a CVSer, and bargain shopper, as of earlier this year. I love it!
The last visitor would freak me out a little bit if he was in my backyard!! Great shots though :)
that hummingbird picture is amazing
trisha
momdot.com
Fabulous photos! Very, very good!
These are fantastic photos. The frog is a little scary though. You must live in a beautiful area. Thanks for stopping by my blog ;)
Awesome photos! I just love frogs and hummingbirds! :)
fantastic photos! I need a new camera soo badly, your camera is incredible!
Post a Comment