
The Britax spring sale is here!
I've been in the market for a new car seat for baby Koala, and today found the right deal.
Check out these sites for details:
I just purchased the Britax Boulevard for 249.99--regularly 309.99!
I went through ebates (will receive 1% back), then on to diapers.com, and used code AFFL10 for first time buyers from diapers.com (or try AFF10 if AFFL10 does not work).
This brought the 259.99 cost down to 249.99, and includes free shipping.
We should receive his new seat on Wednesday!
I'm not sure that the Boulevard will fit next to my Graco SafeSeat, but if not we'll just have a car seat on either side of the backseat.
Side note: I literally prayed for a car seat sale last night, as we are trying to stretch our dollars on our Total Money MakeOver, and then found this deal today.
I guess it does not hurt to pray for even the "little" things:-)

1 comment:
I love my sons Britax carseat, its is the best carseat ever! You definatly get what you pay for :)
Post a Comment