Friday, December 5, 2008

Frugal Friday, Freebies



Frugal Friday

What makes my Friday Frugal today? Simple. Freebies.


My hubby is getting on an airplane today to go to the funeral--the dad of one of our dear friends passed away this week.

As I was helping him prepare for the trip--I went to my modest stockpile closet, and found:

free deodorant? check

free toothpaste? check

free toothbrush? check

free shampoo samples? check

free conditioner samples? check


Most of the freebies were obtained through the drugstore "game." Want to learn to play?

Check out tutorials here:

Mommy Snacks
http://www.mommysnacks.blogspot.com/2008/02/cvs-top-5-tips-to-playing-cvs.html

Money Saving Mom
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/03/cvs-101.html

The shampoo and conditioner samples? Through Walmart's freebies! (these rotate every week)

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx


Want more Freebies?

Check out this site:

http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/

Join in the Frugal Fun at http://www.biblicalwomanhood.com/!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Hey mama koala, do you twitter? I'd love to add you to my twitter list if you do.